Careers at Extelligent
Mature professionals with established backgrounds in Extelligent's practice areas are encouraged to apply for employment.
The high academic, professional and experiential standards we apply to our applicant base leads our policy to be one of creating positions around the unique skill sets of our research, consulting and management experts. As such, we rarely post fixed job openings.
To be considered for employment, please submit your resume or CV (no more than two pages in length) in Microsoft Word XP format to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a cover letter outlining your professional experience and your personal value proposition to our firm.
As a guideline, consulting professionals should:
As a guideline, research professionals should:
- Possess at least ten years experience in a field relevant to Extelligent's practice areas
- Hold a postgraduate degree in a field relevant to their professional experience
- Provide at least three references for employment at the director level or above in a Fortune 1000 corporation, and
- Supply written examples of work relevant to the consulting environment, including (but not limited to) projects designed, initiated and managed in a corporate setting, experience in entrepreneurship or 'intrapraneurship,' and/or business unit or P&L-level responsibility.
- Possess at least ten years' experience in quantitative and qualitative research methods and techniques
- Hold a postgraduate degree in a field relevant to research or the statistical sciences
- Provide at least three references for employment in a research capacity in a Fortune 1000 corporation, and
- Possess complete familiarity with SPSS®, Extelligent's preferred analytic platform.
Click Here to View Current Positions